Our players have a clear understanding of the expectations and are put in a competitive environment every training to get the most out of each player. Arsenal Sports Club players have the liberty to be creative and know that in order to have success they must be technically proficient. Players are taught and understand that in order to control their game they must first have control of their emotions. The ASC player follows our club core values of discipline, good sportsmanship, respect, humility, work ethic, and a positive mind-set.
This player development philosophy is embraced by our program’s coaches and it is essential to meeting the goals we have established as our mission.
We will accomplish these goals by:
- Ensuring a safe and competitive environment to play soccer and for players to have fun while doing so;
- Teaching the skills of the game of soccer;
- Teaching the laws of the game;
- Providing, encouraging, and promoting constructive coaching;
- Learn to work with others in a team endeavor
- Learn to be gracious in victory as well as defeat
- Obtain a level of physical fitness and coordination that will benefit them in life
- Instilling in our youth players the desire to make soccer a lifetime sport.
WINNERS EMBRACE HARD WORK!